LEGAL, BORING, STUFF !
I suggest you click here to go to something more interesting
Or here to get my book for free if you are a kindle unlimited subscriber!
Or to purchase a REAL copy.
Or here to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss a new vlog.
Or carry on to the boring stuff below.
We are happy to review any items/products which are relevant to any of our family members please see our about page to learn more about us. If you would like a product reviewed or would like to contact me in regards to hosting a competition/giveaway, please email: email@example.com
- We are often provided with products to review free of charge, all opinions on these products will be our honest opinions, findings, and beliefs
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We write sponsored content and host sponsored content which will be labelled as such using the words ‘Sponsored’, ‘advertorial’ ‘featured’ or ‘in collaboration with’ to identify such posts, we have been compensated for writing or hosting these posts.
- This site uses Google Analytics cookies which help me to understand who visits my site, and what content they read, so I can improve the site for my readers.
- The cookie is only used for the duration of your visit and will expire when you close your web browser.
- Most browsers allow users to choose to not receive cookies. If you would prefer not to receive cookies from this site, please see www.allaboutcookies.org for information on how to set your browser not to receive cookies and delete existing cookies.
Terms and Conditions
2. Use License: No Permission is granted of any kind to copy or download anything on this website for personal, non-commercial or business use. You may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3a. Material Disclaimer: All content is meant as a means to help you navigate through the parenting situations, hopefully with less stress, guilt and with more confidence, but cannot guarantee that you will be ‘successful’ in your parenting journey or goals. All content is voiced from the owner’s (and/or guest’s) opinions from her years of experience. Lynda is a ‘Certified Family Coach’ and as such she is not in any way a professional in any medical or psychological training, and her vlogs/blogs/and suggestions are just that, suggestions. She is not liable in any way due to her advice/suggestions.
3b. Product Disclaimer: The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall we or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Review: Items If you wish to send us or any of its partners a review item you must recognize that it’s is not our responsibility, as such if the item gets lost/ stolen before during or after the review process we hold no responsibility for its return, alas if you do wish to send us a product to review we will always ask for return postage if you wish the product to be returned unless other circumstances arrive.
9. Guest Post Submissions: By submitting an article or guest post on this site you hereby agree to all of the Terms and Conditions within this page, you also agree that as soon as you have pressed submit your post all ownership of said post belongs to us, who are then able to change and edit your article however they may please. We may use this article in a way to advertise a product or themselves, we will also be able to remove or edit any links/ images and text within the article.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“You are the voice of reason! Thank you! “
“You have insight and wisdom that any and every mother could use!
“Already loving the title and am so intrigued by it! Your blog is incredible, thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to read more!”
“I’m in love with your blog, I am looking forward to reading more. Great work. When will I be able to read your book?”
“I like the simple way you explain such important things. Sometimes we forget the small basic stuff.”
“I read your silver platter part and I’m amazed at your ability to write.
I love reading and you definitely have my attention!
I would love to know when it (your book) comes out because I would defiantly buy it.”