Parent With Purpose
As a Mom of a Sex Trafficked Survivor, I am dedicated to Ensuring that you have the tools you need to help protect your loved ones from becoming vicitims.
- The 3 reasons our young people are becoming victims
- What Domestic Sex Trafficking Really Looks like (Hint, it doesn’t look like the movie “Taken)
- How big of a problem is Domestic Trafficking Locally / Globally
- What are the Red Flags to indicate that your loved one might be getting trafficked
- How and why a Trafficker makes it look like a regular relationship
- Understand and Learn how to Teach Age-Appropriate CONSENT
Educate yourself to help protect your loved ones.
Lynda is an incredible presenter. Her willingness to be open and honest about her story creates a safe space for others to open their minds and understand how human trafficking can touch any family. Every time I have heard her speak, it has been heartfelt and heartwarming.
Regular Parenting Topics
Children are not a distraction from more important work.
They are the more important work
– C.S. Lewis
The Choices we Make
“There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one”
We just need to show up, do our best, and make the time to be there when they need us.
“I have known Lynda for only the last few years, but I feel like I known her since my childhood. I have rarely seen such a personality who has so much consideration and love for others. Her experiences of life and her ability to learn from everyone is remarkable. She is not fake!”
“Lynda, I always appreciate your approach as you share your topics. You provide sound reasoning toward why you do or did what you did, yet you equally release the reader to do what they believe they need to do in their given situation or circumstance.”
I am a mom of 3 sons…two of them teenagers. I could relate to so many things you said. There is no better feeling than knowing you’re not alone as a parent in so many situations. Your words give me strength as a mother to stay strong.