1) Domestic Sex Trafficking; What is it? Are my children at risk and why?
What should we be looking out for?
Educating anyone who is in contact with children ages 2-25.
2) Discovering your Child’s Vulnerabilities and how to help your child overcome those.
3) Teaching Age-Appropriate Consent.
4) Teaching Healthy Relationships
5) Parenting: Coping with Guilt
6) The three elements of ‘Great Parenting’
7) Using the Uniqueness of your child to parent them effectively.
8) Coping with Extremely Difficult Situation
9) Manipulation or Negotiation. Parenting skills used effectively
(For booking information please fill out form below and we will respond as quickly as possible )