Don’t just strive as a family, Thrive!!!
We believe in Families
You thought relationships and parenting were going to be easy. Fall in love, have a great family and all will be as it should be, right?
So why do you feel like you want to pull your hair out some days and/or throw your hands up and give up because you can’t seem to get your child to do the simplest things without a fight? Or you might just be feeling so much guilt for not being the kind of parent you thought you would be. You might be resenting your partner, or yourself or your children. You want to gain control.
You’re not alone. We all go through this at some point in our lives.
- Are you struggling with personal relationships in the family unit due to Marriage issues, Blended family, not feeling like you even like your kids or just the daily grind or the painstaking task of raising children?
- Feeling overwhelmed. Can’t juggle kids, extracurricular activities, job or just plain frustrated because you thought parenting was going to be easier.
- Maybe you are a stay-at-home mom and thought you were doing the right thing by giving up everything, only to find you are not feeling fulfilled.
- Do you pull your hair out on a daily basis because you just can’t seem to manage your relationship with your spouse/partner, or children or your parent the way you thought you could?
- Want to set goals for yourself and/or your family and need help?
Coping with different Religions
Coping with Medical or Mental Health issues
Coping with Guilt
Custody or Single parent issues
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Want to be notified of any new vlogs, parenting talk show videos, speaking engagements, and/or parenting tips